Monday, April 29, 2013

Lesson #7 - You Just Can’t Escape the Country


Country Lesson #7 – You Just Can’t Escape the Country –After almost two years, Josh and I are moving back to Louisville, but country living will always be a huge part of Josh and now, both fortunately and unfortunately, a huge part of me.   There are great job opportunities for us there and I’ll get to be closer to my family, friends, and my first niece in July.  There were many days that I could not wait for this day to happen; however, it is very bittersweet.  While Josh and I are going to live in the city of Louisville right now, we’re already looking for land outside of Louisville and builders in the area.  I love that Josh  is a country boy, although he didn’t love last week we he thought he was dressed fancy for work in his boots and Tractor Supply flannel shirt and two of his co-workers told him he looked like Larry the Cable Guy. J I’m more than a little nervous about Marigold’s transition into a city living and all of the noises, animals, smells, and people that come along with that; however, Mari, just like Josh, will forever have the country inside of her.  I am very thankful that I’ll never be able to escape it and look forward to owning my own smaller piece of the country, in the not quite so rural country, in the near future.  More will follow, as I’ll forever be figuring out the mix between the two.  Country Lesson #7 – You’ll never be the same once you have experienced country.  


No comments:

Post a Comment